i feel so BUSY! ):
saturday, i was supposed to have:
briefing at RP (11-1)
badminton at NYP (9.30 - unknown)
changi adventure club(8.30-7.30)
outing with loves (anytime tomorrow)
PACKED DAY!
alrights, managed to cancelled the briefing at RP, managed to decline the badminton event at NYP.
im stuck between changi adventure club and outing with loves! ):
changi adventure club: kayaking, flying fox etc...
outing with loves.(:
personally, i want to go more for changi adventure club, as this coming camp is our GB last camp ):
however, promised loves that i'll be free during the evening for them.
and because im stuck here right now, i got to make a decision, and end up, i decided to drop the idea of going to changi adventure club ): as i cannot go out with loves if i go changi adventure club ):
sunday:
amazing race ( 8-2)
air rifle whatever ( 2- unknown)
BBQ(evening - unknown )
night activities ( at night)
birthday celebration (evenings)
SIANS TO THE MAX!
i want to go for the BBQ and night activities!
BUT! my cake has been ordered and there's no way i can cancel it ):
hais! ):
plus, the two days i'll be busy to max, there's no time to study/tutorial! ):
I PRETTY WISH THAT MY BIRTHDAY WASN'T THE COMING WEEK! ):
I PRETTY WISH THAT STATS ICA 1 AND ACCESS Q&A WASN'T NEXT WEEK ):
I PRETTY WISH THAT I COULD MAKE IT FOR EVERY EVENT ):
I PRETTY WISH THAT I DIDN'T HAVE TO TRAVEL TO DIFFERENT HOUSES ):
i pretty wish that ... ... hais!
it's is a very good example of OPPORTUNITY COST! ):
