zhenbei; haha! indeed i slept alot. hahah! yes, i've always confess in my blog ehs! lol! & yesyes, it's been a long time since i seen you, my BAOBEI! let's meet up sooon! like 8 days later! ((:
cherF; yes babe, thanks alot for all the effort spent in making it. i just love LETTERS! hahah, letters touched me easily, lol. anyway, hope you have a fun day with adit today! (: see you soooonn! we're gonna sleep together, excited? HAHA.
HAPPY APRIL FOOL! (:
did anyone get fool? hahah.
well, i did!
grrr, how come i get fool like every year? lol.
anyway.
i rested the whole afternoon at home 'cause im seriously dead beat.
didn't manage to meet up beloves for movie 'cause i've watched the movie before and i was really tired.
but i promise we're gonna meet up soon right? ((:
oh yes.
went to 扫墓 today.
well, just MISSED my grandfather badly.
time flies.
and it's been 4 years since he has been gone.
well.
that's all for today.
take care, my lovely readers! (:
- I lay my life down at Your feet
- Cause You're the only one I need
- I turn to You and You are always there
- In troubled times it's You I seek
- I put You first that's all I need
- I humble all I am all to You
- You are always, always there
- Every how and everywhere
- Your grace abounds so deeply within me
- You will never ever change
- Yesterday today the same
- Forever till forever meets no end
- You are the Way the Truth and the Life
- We live by faith and not by sight for You
- We're living all for You
