*cross* FINISH LINE.
woohoo! (:
i finish watching my 无敌珊宝妹 ... ...
wa seh, proud of myself.
finish chioning the 60 ep. in 2days.
watch until 眼花缭乱.
anyway, the show is pretty LAME.
quite funny.
but the middle is pretty draggy.
ultimately, not bad la (:
was chatting with beloves just now.
here's what stal shared with us (:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before I met you I never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason
It’s been said that you only truly fall in love once, but I don’t believe it.
Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again
Everything will be okay in the end, if it’s not, it’s not the end.
... .... You manage to do this because you don’t see them, you don’t hear about them, you try not to think about them. And then you bump into them walking down the street, or someone unexpected mentions their name. The memories come flooding back. But memories also become less painful in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
p/s : i had a dream last night, we could get along pretty well.... ...... (it wont be possible )
DO NOT ASK ME WHAT IS IT ABOUT. (: UNLESS I CHOOSE TO SHARE IT. (:
