I SUDDENLY HAVE THE URGE TO TELL MY FRIENDS HOW MUCH I MISSES THEM!
HOW MUCH I MISS CRYSTAL.
HOW MUCH I MISS ZHENBEI.
HOW MUCH I MISS PEILING.
AND LASTLY HOW MUCH I MISSES ESTHER! THAT NO NUMBER OF TIMES. OF I MISS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SHOW HOW MUCH I REALLY MISS HER! UGHS. ):
i was pretty sick few days back.
is god punishing me for not treasuing those times 1 year ago?
i saw the diary that we shared exactly 1 year ago.
the dairy that we wrote our daily lfe in it, though it lasted only for 20 days.
i cried when i read it once again, remembering how close and happy we were.
somehow, i still misses them.
exactly 1 year ago, we were still watching harry potter and helicopter
how close i was leaning on you, how we were having crazy things at popular etc..
those moments were really sweet and nice.
i caused the separation ):
i miss those moments.
*cries*
at that moment i hate myself for possessing such attitude.
i simply miss you guys and get jealous when i see how close you guys are still together.
it hurts simply too much for we were once that close and that stranger now ):
god has planned everything for us, and we shall have no worries.
but god, is losing my cloest and dearest friends part of the path that you have laid for me?
in actual fact, i dont want that path at all!
ESTHER, just want to tell you that you made me feel better somehow (:
& I JUST LOVE YOU DEAREST! :D
